Pleasure Lab Podcast – Episode 22
- Amy and Zed talk fall season, back to school, strap-ons, and strange questions. (00:40)
- Whimsey: Amy and Alex dive deep into the body experience of proprioception (31:30)
- TT@H: Listen along while Amy reads proprioception porn (59:03)
Lots of books and resources were mentioned:
- How we are motivated as described in Gretchen Rubin's Better Than Before
- The capacity of the brains of humans and rats to adapt to tool usage as described by Sandra Blakeslee and Matthew Blakeslee in The Body Has a Mind of Its Own
- Dena Hankins and her soon to be released Lysistrata Cove can be found at denahankins.net
- Jessica Jones TV show can be found on Netflix and elsewhere.
- Aimee Mullins gave an awesome TED talk called "My 12 pairs of legs"
- More about smarty-pants Marcia Baczynski can be found here www.askingforwhatyouwant.com
- And the tiny dildos Zed referenced came from the creative folks at Tantus
You said you missed the TT@H segment. We listened. We hope you'll enjoy this any future ones. Feel free to offer suggestions. 🙂
Music: Grateful to Little Dog Big Ears for their Creative Commons licensed music She Sees Mice (intro and outro) and New Ages I (try this at home section). Also to Orquesta Arrecife for their snippet LA MORDAZA (whimsey section).
Don't want to miss another episode? Subscribe in iTunes or Sticher! And while you're there, please rate us so others can find the Pleasure Lab too.