It's harvest time!
The Mother Earth is abundant right now. Fruit is falling off the trees. Some of this fruit will go back into the earths soil and some will go on our shelves.
I've been so busy on the farm and in my kitchen, drying, fermenting, canning and freezing.
Sometimes there's things like, carrot tops that I don't know what to do with!
Until I found this CARROT TOP PESTO:
- ⅓ cup toasted walnuts or pine nuts
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 cup coarsely chopped carrot tops (preferably organic)
- big handful of basil leaves (about 1 cup)
- juice of ½ small lemon
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- ¼ - ⅓ cup olive oil
- optional: pinch of red pepper flakes
- optional: 1 teaspoon capers
- optional: ¼ parmesan cheese
Considering the earth's harvest time, what happens if we apply the tantric principle As Within So Without — because it is also As Without so Within.
So my question to you is, what can we reap, gather, collect within ourselves right now?
Find the juiciest answer and ponder what you want to do with it.