Pleasure Lab Podcast – Episode 23
- Amy and Zed explore cauldrons of digestion and soups (00:40)
- Whimsey: Lizz and Amy talk soup, farming, and abundance (24:42)
- TT@H: Lizz gives us a bromantic cabbage recipe (43:52)
Resources we mentioned:
- Stone Soup children's book by Marcia Brown
- Cabbage recipes can be found at nomnompaleo.com
- The ugly fruit and vegetable movement info here
- One of Michael Pollin's great books Cooked
Music: Grateful to Little Dog Big Ears for their Creative Commons licensed music She Sees Mice (intro and outro) and New Ages I (try this at home section). Also to Orquesta Arrecife for their snippet LA MORDAZA (whimsey section).
Don't want to miss another episode? Subscribe in iTunes or Sticher! And while you're there, please rate us so others can find the Pleasure Lab too.