Pleasure Lab Podcast – Episode 22
- Amy and Zed talk fall season, back to school, strap-ons, and strange questions. (00:40)
- Whimsey: Amy and Alex dive deep into the body experience of proprioception (31:30)
- TT@H: Listen along while Amy reads proprioception porn (59:03)
Lots of books and resources were mentioned:
- How we are motivated as described in Gretchen Rubin's Better Than Before
- The capacity of the brains of humans and rats to adapt to tool usage as described by Sandra Blakeslee and Matthew Blakeslee in The Body Has a Mind of Its Own
- Dena Hankins and her soon to be released Lysistrata Cove can be found at denahankins.net
- Jessica Jones TV show can be found on Netflix and elsewhere.
- Aimee Mullins gave an awesome TED talk called "My 12 pairs of legs"
- More about smarty-pants Marcia Baczynski can be found here www.askingforwhatyouwant.com
- And the tiny dildos Zed referenced came from the creative folks at Tantus
You said you missed the TT@H segment. We listened. We hope you'll enjoy this any future ones. Feel free to offer suggestions. 🙂
Music: Grateful to Little Dog Big Ears for their Creative Commons licensed music She Sees Mice (intro and outro) and New Ages I (try this at home section). Also to Orquesta Arrecife for their snippet LA MORDAZA (whimsey section).