Pleasure Lab Podcast – Episode 26
- Zed and Amy talk self-care and poetry (00:40)
- TT@H: Lizz on taking control of your hugs (28:43)
- Alex and Amy discuss better living through anal breathing (30:20)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Great article on the politics of self-care.
- Tru's poem was by Alfred LaMotte.
- Endless thanks for the music of Tori Amos.
- And if you want to know more than you possibly can about her, check out the Drive All Night podcast.
Music: Grateful to Little Dog Big Ears for their Creative Commons licensed music She Sees Mice (intro and outro) and New Ages I (try this at home section). Also to Orquesta Arrecife for their snippet LA MORDAZA (whimsey section).