Radical Embodiment: All Of You Is Welcome & Included
Very few people ever manage what nature manages without effort and mostly without fail. We don't know who we are or how to function, much less how to bloom. — Jeanette Winterson
You're Invited to Dedicated To Your Body for Women in Seattle
With the shifting of our world, our bodies need tending more than ever, away from lovers, partners, children and media. This workshop gives us that time to listen deeply to our needs and desires.
In a safe, respectful, generous and joyful community of women* discover and connect with the aliveness and potency of your body. This workshop is designed for women* interested in the conscious cultivation and exploration of embodied presence and sexuality. You will slow down enough to listen to what your body really wants and needs, witness and be witnessed, receive on your terms, and go with your own flow. This workshop offers you deep honoring, full choice, and total permission to be exactly where you are in your body now and to explore where you might want to go.
- How to have clear boundaries and self-trust
- Connect with erotic energy in your pelvis as a source of generative power
- Learn how to ask for what you want
- Uncover the power of giving and receiving without losing yourself
- Explore states of embodiment, from subtle to bold, through conscious touch, movement, meditation and ritual
- Develop a relationship with your whole body that serves as a foundation for everything in your life
- Experience the potency of connecting with eros.
Location: Seattle, WA
Date: Friday, May 26th through Sunday, May 28th (attendance at all days required)
Time: Friday 7pm, ending by 10pm; Saturday & Sunday 9:30am-6:00pm
Facilitated by Lizz Randall, hosted by Meg
Pre-registration required. Limited to 18 women*
*This retreat is open to all self-identifying women of any expression, including but not limited to straight women, queer women, trans women, cis women, masculine of center women, butch women, femme women, genderqueer women.